Thinking of becoming part of a thriving, challenging and rewarding company ?
is a listing of key positions currently available at Marq Solutions.
Positions are updated regularly, with many unlisted - Please email us
for specific information and be certain to check back for future
Spring 2013 Offerings:
- Senior Web Developer / System Developer
- Information Engineer Principal IV w/ HP Tools
- Senior Microsoft Engineers
- Senior Systems Engineers
- VMware/ Citrix - Help Desk Admins and Team Leads
Senior Web Developer / System Developer :
highly complex code and integrates artwork, text, video, and sound into
client websites. Creates highly complex, customized applications to
enhance website capability based on business needs. Builds table frames
and forms and writes highly complex script within the browser to enhance
site functionality. Ensures that web pages are functional across
different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality.
Resolves complex production support problems by identifying issues and
recommending, and when approved, overseeing implementation of solutions.
Information Engineer Principal IV w/ HP Tools :
Individuals must have experience with, but not limited to, the following key HP EMS/Opsware product suite applications:
- HP SM (Service Manager) - HP SiS (Site Scope)
- HP DDMa (Discovery Dependency Mapping Aggregate) - HP DDMi (Discovery Dependency Mapping Inventory)
- HP OM (Operations Manager) - HP NNM (Network Node Manager)
- HP BSA NA (Network Automation) - HP BSA SA (Server Automation)
- HP BP (Blue Print)
Senior Microsoft Engineer :
must have senior level experience with Active Directory, DNS, and
NetIQ. Coordinates with client management to formulate highly complex
technical solutions. Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities.
Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of highly complex
solutions. Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as
appropriate. Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.Develops
strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch
application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate
recommendations, when required. Implements solutions and refines
procedures as appropriate.Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
Senior Systems Engineer:
designing, installing and sustaining in a virtual environment using
VMWare, NAS Storage, Oracle and Sybase Databases. Experience configuring
OPSWare within VMWare. Candidate must be able to designs and develops
highly complex, integrated solutions to meet business requirements or
enhance performance. Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor
comparisons for large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and
efficient operations. Measures feasibility of various approaches and
makes recommendation(s). Ensures adherence to model created and overall
budgetary guidelines. Recommends moderately complex systems
investment(s) to management and customers based on results of
independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and
systems management/life cycle issues.
VMware/ Citrix Help Desk / Team Leads:
Work in a 24x7x365 environment that provides support to virtual desktops worldwide - Position available all Shifts.
- Perform Windows system administration to include troubleshooting
incidents or problems elevated at a higher level of expertise.
Experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to
include A/D, File & Print services, Exchange, IIS, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft desktop applications and operating systems
- Experience with network protocols, design and maintenance
- Experience with VMware virtualization technologies, specifically vSphere 4.X with Virtual Center
- Experience troubleshooting, installing, maintaining VMware virtual environments.
- Must have an understanding of Citrix technologies -- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, and Provisioning Server
- Ability to build, update, and manage virtual desktops.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) preferred.